Friday, October 20, 2023

Creating Goals for a Heavenly Status

 


Achieving perfection on earth is impossible to be done unless you’re Jesus, yet as believers in Christ we always have this goal of complete heavenly status also known as perfection. This leads to continually pressing on with eyes on the prize as it says in Philippians 3:12 “ Not that I have already obtained this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that which Christ Jesus took hold of me.” Despite life being so jarring, we can have the goal of heaven. With this excitement we don’t need to be dreary yet live a life conscious of what the future holds as it says in 2 Timothy 4:6 “For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time for my departure is near.” Living with a goal of heaven cheers us on for we have the knowledge of eternity with Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment