Monday, May 13, 2013

Poe and Moxy, the Two Best Pets Ever!

This post is dedicated to my dog Poe and cat Moxy.

Here is a list of words that describe Poe.
Poe is sleepy.
  • Stealthy: when you don't think she's around, Poe is right under your feet.
  • Drone: when food is around Poe will silently and drone like hover around you.
  • Vindictive: when you make her mad, look out. Don't let that innocent Pug face fool you. (Ask my sister for the real details, use your imagination, not appropriate for this blog).  
  • Anti-Garden dog: smooshes the flowers, chases the cat, won't let the other dogs near me.
  • Sled dog: She is so strong she can pull me on my wheel chair to different places, Poe is all muscle.
  • Guard Dog: She barks at everything. One time we got a new trash can and she would not stop barking at it. Another time she was on Nancy's bed when she saw her pug calendar and started ferociously barking at it.
  • Lap Dog: She is my loyal lap dog and my best friend.
Moxy in his basket.

  Moxy can be described as...
  • Adorable: he is a big fluff ball.
  • Chunky: every time we go outside he is by his food.
  • Tough: he is an outside farm cat, and he shows it with his battle scars.
  • Friendly: Always comes running to me when he hears my wheel chair.
  • Fluffy: He has the softest fur around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment