Monday, January 6, 2014

I Like to Ride My Bicycle

Daily I ride my 3-wheel bike 'Big Red'
 
The first time dad put me on my bike, I slipped off.  Dad was ready to return the bike.
 
Mother Judith  insisted on getting back on the bike seat.
 
Of course I did, and slowly peddled down with both parent on each side-in case of an undeliberate veering off the road or side again.
 
Eventually I improved so much Mother Judith stopped joining us thankfully because she can be slightly over demanding, unlike my dad.
 
Dad walked along side until now, I am speedy so he is left in my 3-wheel dust, he might have to start riding his own bike.
 
Being in the country, I have mastered riding over bumpy roads.  However, our neighbors have no respect for 3 wheel bikes, while I dust my dad out, neighbors (mind you we only have a couple) leave me in their pick-up dust.
 
But, I love to ride my bicycle.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment