Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Serenity Now!


“God can’t give us peace and happiness apart from Himself because there is no such thing” -C.S. Lewis.

The word peace is so abundantly used, however, are we all really aware of where this trait comes from?

The world sets different paths before you to find perfect harmony, yet, God is the single path for true tranquility.

Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heaven burdens, and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28

A way we can accomplish finding peace is asking our Lord to fill each of our hearts with it and use this virtue to take out the discomforts of life. 

“When peace, like a river, attendeth my way
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
It is well, it is well, with my soul”
It is Well With My Soul
Horatio Spafford

No comments:

Post a Comment