Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Finding the Proper Residence

Find residence in prayer.


"Then He spoke a parable to them, that men always ought to pray and not lose heart."
Luke 18:1


Jesus told His disciples this parable to encourage them. If we are perpetually speaking to the Almighty we will not see our problems, but be more sensitive in perceiving the Lord's will.

In such an ocean of ruckus you will find consistently peaceful waters when you have faith in Jesus, for there is calmness in prayer. 

We need to focus on following the Lord's will, which we can find when we speak to the Father.

"And I will call upon Your name
And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise
My soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours and You are mine"
Oceans (Where My Feet May Fall)
Hillsong United

No comments:

Post a Comment