Monday, February 4, 2013

First Musing

My current musing is that I woke up and missed three years of my life. I have different furniture (my sister took all the furniture!), my friends are getting married, my cousins have babies, and my sister is back home. I couldn't figure out why this guy named Obama was always on tv, I kept saying "Where's Bush?!" But there are still some consistency in my life, like my love for pugs, Mini Coopers, my family still loves me, and I still love God. While I miss the old things such as my job, old friends, and Winston (my truck), new things have taken its place like my pug Poe. 






2 comments:

  1. Well written Kathy, I enjoyed reading it. -David

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Kathy, I have thought about you constantly throughout the years and I finally used social media to see how you were doing! Your posts and blogs are amazing and so inspiring! You are such a blessing! Your pug Poe is adorable!!! Can't get any cuter!!! Keep up the awesome blogs. I will be reading up! :)
    ~ali ayers

    ReplyDelete