Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Recycling Musings

No, the brain injury did not stop my passion for recycling!

For a while I wasn't allowed to recycle. But then I made a deal with my Mom that if I didn't complain about speech therapy (obviously I don't need it, I talk fine) she would allow me to recycle. But, she won't allow old cans and bottles in her car. So my Dad took me in his work truck-unfortunately his truck is a wee high for my entry. Not to be stopped my always resourceful Dad brought the mini trampoline and bounced me right in! I made $8.00 recycling, and will be using this money to buy my speech therapist dinner.

Habakkuk 3:19 God, the Lord, is my strength; He makes my feet like the deer's; He makes me tread on my high places. To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment